When’s the last time you had a one-on-one or performance review with a team member… and you learned something completely new?
Well, after three years researching, writing and refining hundreds of questions across almost 300 companies with 15,000 employees in 15+ countries, CEO of KnowYourCompany, Claire Lew reveals her nine questions to discover what your team members really think.
Here we go:
- Are you afraid of anything at work?
- Have you seen something recently and thought to yourself ‘I wish we’d done that’?
- Is there something we should measure in the company that we currently don’t?
- Is there any part of the company you wish you were able to interact with more?
- Are there any benefits we don’t offer that you’d like to see us offer?
- Is there an area outside your current role where you feel you could be contributing?
- Is there anyone at the company you wish you could apprentice under for a few weeks?
- Have you seen someone here do great work that’s gone unnoticed? 9.Are there things you don’t know about the company that you feel you should know?